Testování JMS v unit testech

Dnes jsem strávil skoro celý den tím, že jsem potřeboval vyřešit následující problém. Mám aplikaci, která poměrně sofistikovaně využívá několik JMS front pro asynchronní zpracování požadavků z klientských aplikací. Celé je to postavené nad serverem Weblogic a aplikace využívá frameworku Spring. Další komplikací je, že veškeré fronty jsou v aplikačním kontextu získávány z JNDI, včetně konektivity do databáze. Na následujících řádcích zkusím popsat, jak jsem se s tímto problémem popasoval. Budu rád za jakékoliv reakce, co jsem měl udělat lépe a co jsem udělal špatně.
Pokračovat ve čtení „Testování JMS v unit testech“

Autentizace webových služeb JAX-WS na Weblogicu

V dnešním návodu se zaměřím na to, jakým způsobem zajistit autentizaci webových služeb vystavených na Weblogicu ve verzi 10.3.3, i když tento návod bude fungovat i ve verzích vyšších (a i nižších). Cílem je použít pouze standardní prostředky aplikačního serveru. A jako drobný bonus bude ukázka, jak vystavit webovou službu.
Pokračovat ve čtení „Autentizace webových služeb JAX-WS na Weblogicu“

Generated sources by JAXB and problem with encoding

I recently had to solve the problem with JAXB to generate bad source from XSD. The problem was basically that the XSD source from which they were subsequently generated Java code contained in the tag Czech diacritics characters, and unfortunately, the output files were not generated in the UTF-8, but the native format of operating system of my laptop, which is MacCentralEurope.
Pokračovat ve čtení „Generated sources by JAXB and problem with encoding“

Problem with Java Server Faces on JDK 1.6

On my new project, I had a problem with the web application deployment, which consisted of the classic combination of Java Server Faces, Spring Framework, iBatis. I guess it was because I asked Google’s bad, but I spent it, how to solve this problem, some time, so they deserve an entry in my blog.

So what was the problem? Once I tried to deploy to Tomcat, I got this error message:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Ljava.lang.String;
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass (WebappClassLoader.java: 1645)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass (WebappClassLoader.java: 1491)
at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure (ConfigureListener.java: 635)
at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.configure (ConfigureListener.java: 422)
        ...

I tried various queries, but I was not successful. When I lost hope, I found the following link, which is described bug in JDK .

Before I come across this error, because the last one was a web application to JDK 1.5, where everything works fine. So if anybody knows this bug, I offer the „official workaround.

Just pass the JVM startup parameter:

-Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax = true